Monday, December 15, 2008

WELL THIS IS WHAT THAT IS....

So it is December 15. 2008 and I am officially a week late. I am scared and nervous and excited. This is nothing short of a blessing from God if I am going to have a baby. I am really scared to tell my mother because Tereance and I arent legally married yet. We are going to get married next year. This is the man I will be with forever! No question! I dont want to rush and get married because we are pregnant! We are going to get married because we are soul mates! I know my mom is going to FREAK OUT! I haven't found out for sure yet! But a week late? anyway! I just needed to vent because I am excited and scared and nervous all at the sametime! Tereance is nervous and excited! This is just crazy! I will keep you all posted if anyone even reads this blog! lol:) We shall know in a few weeks for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment