Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Christmas Eve! Yaya!!


I love Christmas! Its kind of bittersweet though! It used to be about me and now its about everyone else's kids! I mean don't get me wrong! I am so excited for the little ones that get to experience Christmas the way we do! I pray that I am able to give my children the wonderful Christmas's that my parents gave my sister's and I! They were so amazing! I had the best Christmas's as a child! Seriously they were the greatest! Best memories of my life! Now I am grown and have a baby on the way and am going last minute shopping tonight for Tereance's family! lol:) I just miss being a kid sometimes cause I miss my parents! They live far away and are getting older and things are just different! It's all apart of life! But hey we have to grow up!


I am so glad to have my baby home this year! Last year he was gone and we didn't get to spend any holidays together and I am just so glad that I have this time with him! He is just great! I love him so much! He is the cutest thing ever!


My sister in law is coming into town today! I love My Nikki!! She is great! I am really excited to see her and Q and the boys! Its been too long! I think we may go to Kerrville for New Years! That will be fun! I love the holidays! They are so bittersweet like I said though! Ugh! lol:) Well I love you all and Merry Christmas!! Be safe and God Bless!!


Love always,

Kells



(Christmas Vacation, by far the best Christmas movie ever made!)

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you sweet girl!! Congrats on being preggo!!

    ReplyDelete