Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So I Am Excited and Irritated at The Same Time.......

Ok, so we are supposed to be getting a new truck today and I am really excited! But I want to say that it really sucks that you work your ass off for something and then when you get paid because you are in a higher tax bracket you get crazy amounts of taxes taken out! This is just ridiculous!!! For one week I worked 52 hours! wahoo....WRONG!! They taxed my check 300.00!! for one week! I will never see that money! I will be lucky if my income tax return is 1500.00! I am so irritated! It sucks that the more money you make the more they take! I work my ass off and there are people who do nothing and collect free money all day! Just pisses me off! I am paying for those people to collect free money all day! The world is really jacked up! It's better not to even work! ugh! and forget making what your salary really is! cause the taxes are gonna take you down to a hole lot less! Whatever! I know I am going off, but come on! Unless you have kids you are paying for people to sit on their ASS! Yes there are the few that really need help! But I know more than a few who are fine and capable of working and choose not too because they are lazy! So that just makes me wanna cry because I would love to sit on my ass and get paid! Shoot! MUST BE NICE! Whatever I am done going off! I just needed to vent! I feel better!

On a lighter note.....lol
Tereance and I gave our dogs a bath last night! They are too funny! Then we went and has dinner at a friends house! Steak and Potatoes! Yummy! We really didn't do anything exciting! I was pooped! These crazy hours at the office and no sleep is really killing me! But I love my job and so we gotta do what we gotta do! Tereance has been on vacation this past week and goes back to work tomorrow so he will feel my pain! lol:) He works just as crazy hours! But I don't really have anything exciting to talk about! Thanks for reading if you do!

God Bless,
Kells

No comments:

Post a Comment