Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Update!!!!

So I went to the Doctor yesterday and I am officially pregnant. I am six weeks along. My first OB appt is going to be on January 12th at 2:30pm. Iwill hear the heartbeat! I am so excited! I am going to tell my parents this weekend or next! I am still so scared! I wanted to let everyone know what was going on! We are super excited and again just praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy!

oh...and did anyone see the angel in North Carolina? That is so amazing! God is so wonderful! Thank him in everything you do!

Have a great week! 2 more days till Christmas! How exciting!
God Bless,

Kells

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!!! That is awesome. So happy for you.

    Ps. Tim has gotten nice in his old age and lets the receptionist go to lunch with us now. lol

    ReplyDelete