Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Monday! Oh Joy!

Well it is lovely Monday and here I sit at my desk! I am waiting till 9 o'clock so I can call the doctor and get my blood test results and make my first appt to hear my baby's heart beat! I can't help but pray to God that we have a healthy pregnancy the first time around! I hear so many sad stories and I know God gave us this for a reason and we will have a healthy baby! I just pray that the first trimester goes by fast! Lord I pray that you bless this family and this child! That you give us strength and watch over my body as this miracle is growing! May you bless everyone as much as you have blessed my family and may you be there for us every step of the way! You are the reason for all of this and I am so thankful for our relationship! You are an amazing God! AMEN! This is short just wanted to say a pray for our baby and for everyone else! Happy holiday!!



God Bless,

Kells

1 comment:

  1. Your pregnancy will be fine........don't worry because you read my blog. That is SO unusual!!! By the way I know you probably have an OB, but I used DR Moser at Baylor and she is awesome! Plus they do a sonogram at EVERY appointment!

    ReplyDelete