Sunday, December 28, 2008

another holiday come and gone......

Well I can't believe Christmas has come and gone and 2009 is here! I am sad that I am not going to be able to drink this New Years! I will be the DD! Whatever! But I am excited about the wonderful life that we are bringing into this world!

I had a good holiday! I missed my family because this was the first Christmas that I spent without my parents! I saw them the weekend before, but I have never spend the actual day without them! Atleast Christmas Eve! And they were down the street! Now they are 2 hours away! Anyway! We are blessed no matter what!

I told my Mom today about my pregnancy! I have so much to say about it and I will be venting on here tomorrow! Because as you know I love my mother to death but it just breaks my heart sometimes about the way things go with my parents! Well I will post tomorrow with details on the news. I love you all! Happy New Year!

God Bless,
kells

No comments:

Post a Comment