Monday, December 1, 2008

OMG!

I can't for the life of me figure out how to make this cute! so if anyone reads this please email me and tell me how to make my blog decoratively cute! Its really frustrating me!

Anyway, So it's Monday and I so don't want to be working! I haven't had a day off in a week! We are trying to get a truck for Tereance, and we are supposed to go sign the papers and pick it up tomorrow! I pray that everything goes smoothley because you know how buying a car can be nasty! They scam you and blah blah blah! But I know God is watching over us and we will get it!

I put up my Christmas Tree this weekend! I am so proud of it! I can't wait to go get some more decorations! I love Christmas! Did I say I didn't want to be at work? UGH! My life is pretty boring! Hopefully I can figure out this DAMN BLOG! and post some pics and stuff! Until the next one!

God Bless,

Kells

1 comment:

  1. You can make it cute..but, I paid someone to make mine cute!!! There is a link on my blog for it..Pink Armchair Designs. She does a GREAT job.. TTYL!

    ReplyDelete