Tuesday, January 20, 2009

just feeling like rambling....

So today work is crazy! I am a manager at an internet company in Los Colinas. I manage a team of 7 employees on their performance and everything else. Sometimes it is so stressful! I love it though! But man! Today is just draining! This week is draining and its only Tuesday!



On a lighter not...well not really! Tereance and I are house hunting. Its fun! But crazy! so much to do! We dont have alot of time! I think we found one but we are waiting! and then waiting some more! I really pray it all works out because this baby deserves the best that it's parents have! Our dogs deserve a yard and my husband and I deserve something nice for a change! Our life has been difficult to say the least! We are so blessed though because by God's grace and his grace only we are both still here! We are together and happy! Despite what all said!



I am officially 10 weeks and 3 days pregnant! 2 more weeks and a few days and the first trimester is over! My next doctor's appt is February 13th and I get to hear the heartbeat again! I love that sound! Then the appt after that is the sex finding out! How exciting! I am so excited about being pregnant! Its so wonderful! I have been blessed for no sickness and pretty easy pregnancy so far! Thank you God! Let's hope it stays this way till labor! lol:)



Well the day is almost over! Thank goodness! I worked late today! I am beat! Time to go home and kick up my paws! lol:) See the hubbs and relax! I love you all! Thanks for listening to my randomness! God Bless and oh......WE MADE HISTORY TODAY! BARACK OBAMA IS OFFICIALLY PRESIDENT! SO AMAZING! GOD IS GOOD!! LET'S HOPE THIS IS THE BEST LIKE I THINK ITS GOING TO BE!

love,
Kells

No comments:

Post a Comment