Saturday, March 7, 2009

UPDATE!!!

So I know its been awhile since I have blogged! I am now 17 weeks prego! Everything is going great! Still no morning sickness or anything! Thank goodness! I def have heartburn!! oh my do I ever! lol:)

We find out on April 2nd what we are having! I just want a healthy baby! Things are going smoothe so far! I went to the doctor on Wednesday and everything is normal! Still have that strong heartbeat! Then on Wednesday night when I got home from a LONG day and took off my shoes and socks.....MY ANKLES WERE HUGE!!!! So I have to elevate them now! lol:) I officially have kankles sometimes! not cute!

I got a baby bed from my cousin! She is awesome! We got a Eddie Bauer high chair and a cute little swing! I am so excited! I just can't wait to know what our little precious is going to be! I am now having to sleep on my side, and let me tell you.....I am not used to this! I def miss sleeping on my belly! I wake up atleast 2 times a night to pee! Its really annoying! lol:) I am saying goodbye to my lovely sleep already! goodness! It is def worth it! It seems like everyone is pregnant these days! I know atleast 6 girls that are preggers! Goodness! Its such a wonderful blessing!

Tereance and I got a house in Arlington and we moved in a week ago! I have nothing set up...lol and I really need to get on that because its a MESS! but goodness...I am tired! and def lazy! lol:) So my goal is to get that done tonight and tomorrow so I can post some photos for you all! We shall see! Well that is about all that is going on in the Govan house hold!

May everyone have a blessed weekend! Love you all!

Love,
Kells

No comments:

Post a Comment