Thursday, March 26, 2009

WHAT GOING ON IN OUR LIFE'S?


So we have had alot going on and alot changing in the last few months. We got our first house! its wonderful! I have pics posted on Facebook and Myspace! I will post some on here at the end of this blog! It is so awesome! I am so glad that we have room for our little one, and that our dogs have a backyard! They love it! They never want to come in! They are so much more calm and just healthy!

We find out next Thursday what the sex of our bundle is going to be! I just can't wait! I think its going to be a girl but we shall see! Once we find out we can start the set up of the Nursery! I can't wait! Its going to be soooo sweet! I just am ecstatic to be a mother! I am excited for Tereance to be a father! We are going to be a family! I know that Tereance is going to be an amazing father!

My mom is finally getting excited! She is too cute! She bought me the first items for the baby! We got a diaper bag and 2 blankets! Amazing blankets at that! And some cute little white shirts! They are sooo precious! I can't wait to have a little body to put in them! Tereance's family is excited! This is our first child and his nephews are 5 and 6 so they are glad to have a new baby to watch get big!

With all the crazy things that happen in life and the stressful events, you must always remember that you are blessed! God has his hands on you and I know for sure that he is always watching over us, because without him I'm not sure where I would be! So Amen to that! Well I will post again when we find out! I will put some belly pics soon! Love you all!

God Bless,
Kells

No comments:

Post a Comment