Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF!!!

I am so glad that it is Friday! So on Monday we here the hearbeat of our beautiful little miracle that God has blessed us with! I just want it to be Monday! It seems like its taking forever to get there! I mean seriously! I still dont feel pregnant! Except for that today I am very hormonal! I am irritated! lol:) and I really want to go back to sleep! I still am having no morning sickness or anything!

I can't believe I am going to have a baby! Its just amazing! I am emotional though! I have noticed that! I am 8 1/2 weeks now and will be 9 weeks on Sunday! I am almost out of the woods! Just 3 more weeks! I can't wait to get a belly! Its going to be great! Tereance is excited! I don't think it has quite hit him yet! Im sure on Monday it will! Because we dont feel pregnant and can't see it! It's very annoying! lol:)

Well I will update on Monday after the appt and let everyone know how it goes! I am so excited to be a mother! I pray that I am great and that God just lets us have a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy! Happy 2009!!!

God Bless,
Kells

No comments:

Post a Comment