Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Doc Appt Update!!


So we went to the Doc yesterday and had some blood work done. I got lots of books to read and some more prenatal vitamins! I got a prescription for them and lots of helpful information. It was so exciting!

Tereance and I met at home and road together to the appt! He was a nerd the whole time and was horrified at the vaginal exam! Bahaha! But he was a good sport and I am so glad that he came with me to the appt! I just love him! He is going to be such a good father! We heard that precious sound of the baby's heartbeat and got some pictures! It was so sweet! I was so mezmorized! I can't believe I have this little life growing inside of me! What an amazing experience this is going to be!

We set up to have a test for mental retardation and some other things, but I don't think I am going to have it done. They can be false negative and just scarey! I want my baby either way so I think we are going to just pray for a healthy and happy baby! I am confident that we will have both of those! I know this is going to be a great journey and I am so excited! My next appt is February 13th and then in March we find out the sex of the baby! That will be the greatest one!

1 comment:

  1. Hey stranger!! Congrats on your pregnancy! That is so exciting! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete