Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I am SO NOT Athletic!








So my parents were in town this weekend! I LOVE them! I was sad because we really didnt get to see much of them, but what time we did spend together was SO fun! We went to my sisters house and played outside the whole time!








Collin road his four wheeler and was tearin it up!!! Kolbey was riding some weird skateboard thing, and my child.....she was driving the police car! Aunt Tissue gave everyone a popsicle and Mya was driving popsicle drunk! At one point she crawled UNDERNEATH the car and got stuck and it was a big chaotic freak out, and she was just a little stuck! Kolbey was trying to push Mya and she wouldnt pick up her feet for him to do it! She was sooo funny!!!





Anyway, my point.....Kolbey was throwing this small rubber ball to me, and I just COULD NOT catch it so he just got to the point where he would just cruise by and hand it to me, then i tried to through it to him and I hit my BRAND NEW car! HA....it was REALLY sad! This was a SMALL rubber ball and we were less than 10 feet from each other and I could not throw nor catch the dumb thing! GOODNESS!!! I guess the women in my family are great at EVERYTHING but sports! HAHAH:) Check out my cute little photos:)




















No comments:

Post a Comment