Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Thursday Folks!!

Today is Thursday May 12, 2011 and I am at work typing this blog when I have a MILLION AND ONE things to do! :) It has been a long time since I updated this blog but my SWEET and PRECIOUS sister is so dedicated to hers, and I read it faithfully! It always brightens my day, so I wanted to get mine back up and running!

So much has happened since the last time I updated this blog! Tereance and I are ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!! I have put a pic of my ring up on this blog! My ring was my grandmothers! My Maw-Maw passed away in April of 2009 while I was pregnant with Mya. She did not get a chance to meet my precious Mya and I sure wish she would have! She left me her wedding ring. Flawless 40 year old diamonds! I am so grateful for this timeless gift! I will pass it along to my angel and she will pass it along to hers! I am part of an heirloom! I LOVE it! My grandmother was SASSY to say the least! I miss her and I hope that she knows how much her gift to me REALLY means! On my finger represents 40 years of love! I can ONLY hope that Tereance and I can reach that! We shall see! lol:) I kid I kid:)

I have a new job! I am working at ACEP (American College for Emergency Physicians) and I LOVE it! I work with 7 AMAZING women! They are all sweet and kind and SASSY!! I finally feel like I have reached the point of my career that I would like to be at and that I am doing what I will be doing for the rest of my life! It's a good feeling! You never know where life might take you but for now I am where I need to be in this aspect! My job is AWESOME!! I thank God everynight LITERALLY for this job!

My Mya is about to turn 2 and I am in party planning stages! It is stressful and I am freaking out because I have NO IDEA where I am going to have this said party! My apartment is DEF not big enough to host all of Miss Princess' guests, and the pool at our apartments has a 2o people limit for a party because we can't reserve it! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 people???? That is just our families ALONE! So that is a NEGATIVE! So I am wondering what I will come up with! But whatever it is will be FANTASTIC:)

Other than that I am just being me! Life is going and things are good! I would like to say this for those of you that are reading about me. I have been through SO much in past few years and while life is not perfect, not even close it is good! I am embracing motherhood and being there for my man and trying to give my daughter the life that I had as a kid! I had a pretty great childhood and I want nothing more than my daughter to have a GREAT childhood and I will do EVERYTHING in my power to give that to her! So.....I hope you all enjoyed my FIRST blog entry in my coming back! until tomorrow.....

God Bless:)

No comments:

Post a Comment